Interview in STUBA Learning Factory
Pilot workshop in UNIMORE Learning Factory
FactoRIS at Slovak EITM Info Day
The FactoRIS II Project (“Learning Factories for Digital Transformation of SMEs II”) is supported by EIT Manufacturing within the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme. This project has received funding from the European Union’s EIT Manufacturing programme.
Watch our video and learn more about our project and learning factories:
Our activities are designed for
Universities & Competence Centres
Students of Higher Education Degree & Young People
Providers of Non-degree Education & Training
Consulting Companies in Manufacturing
RIS based manufacturing SMEs still lag in digitalisation as a part of their digital transformation.
Addressed problems include:
- Digitalisation is specific to each company;
- Companies and their employees lack experience;
- Changes need to be implemented from within the company by involving their employees in the process.
Support the case-specific digital transformation of RIS based SMEs by evolving existing production facilities towards Industry 4.0:
- Developing and networking established learning factories;
- Providing testbed solutions to industrial manufacturing challenges;
- Combining learning factory trainings with e-learning and immersive learning;
- Retraining and upskilling the personnel to boost the uptake of advanced technologies by SMEs.
We support the digital transformation of SMEs towards Industry 4.0.
We establish and develop learning factories.
University-based facilities equipped with technology demonstrators and adapted to upskill the personnel via targeted training.